Re: Info for fellow NRA members and racers...

To: pethier@isd.net, elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org, athomps9@visteon.com,
Subject: Re: Info for fellow NRA members and racers...
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 22:49:03 EDT
In a message dated 7/11/00 7:03:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time, pethier@isd.net
writes:

<< You bet.  Just remember that freedom of the press extends to those who own
 the press.  If Mark decides you are too far off the charter, he has the
 right to limit your freedom on his press.

 Of course, you are free to start a "guns and autocrossing" list of your own.

 BTW, I'm a gun owner, too. >>

I doubt that that will happen??? He didn't kick me off the list last year for
saying that
people running at the Nationals(The Sports Car Club of AMERICA) should have
to have a valid U.S. drivers license to compete. I also wasn't kicked off for
my infamous
Team Laughing Stock comments three years earlier.

So lets let this one drop, If you guys can????????

Mike(Life member of the NRA since 1999, member since 1978) B. 99cm the car
with
the grenade launcher on the roll hoop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!