Re: Trailer Queens

To: jeff <archss@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Trailer Queens
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 08:29:33 -0700
Just goes to show you...I forgot about the blue car, now red I
think...how could I? I was thinking of an earlier 60s Stingray from the
early-to-mid 70s nationals. The word "Stingray" I apply to the 60s (C2 I
believe), whereas Jeff's blue one was a C3, unless another Corvette
crept onto his list after he sold the GT350.
--Pat K