RE: Stock class rules was (Re: Sequential Stock Cl

To: "Mike Lamfalusi" <lamfalus@excite.com>,
Subject: RE: Stock class rules was (Re: Sequential Stock Cl
From: "Paula Whitney" <pwhitney@shamroc.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 15:04:49 -0500
Ok, just a quick check of last year's national trophy winner in stock
and I would say 90% are daily driver's and probably 70% were driven to
nationals.  A lot of folks trailer their cars to nationals cause we are
crazy enough to want to hang out for 10 days with our friends and require
more space than a Miata trunk.  When I get home and can actually check
the results, I can give you a more accurate percentage.

paula whitney
(attends every Pro, Tour and Nationals)