RE: Look but don't touch (was Wendover Site Info?)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Look but don't touch (was Wendover Site Info?)
From: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:33:00 -0700
There are times when you can run at the Bonneville Salt Flats
http://www.saltflats.com

If you don't like the salt on your car, you can drive on a road (including
13 mile straights) at the Silver State Classic not that far from Wendover.
The next race is the Sunday after Nationals so the west coasters can
take a little side trip on the way home.

Also, I'm sure there's a way to go real fast, but from the info on the
saltflats.com page, that organization only lets you go 150 mph. At the
Silver State, Rick Doria took his corvette up to 227 this May.