rumors.... rumors...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: rumors.... rumors...
From: Sam Strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:23:11 -0400
Kumho has *not* been sold to Michelin.  At least no-one at Kumho has heard
they have new employers......

Two years ago, Kumho was having trouble, and was trying to sell to other
tire companies (including Michelin).  No takers then.  Since then Kumho has
found their was out of the trouble financial waters they were in then, and
have no reason to sell.

So, either the rumor took two years to circulate, or the tire shortages
that happen have gotten folks wondering.

Things will remain as they have been up to this point.

BTW, all info was obtained by myself from a "knowledgable insider at KTC".
He's always shot straight with me in the past, and I have ZERO reason to
not believe him now.

Sam (Kumho-boy) Strano

Sam Strano Jr.
Strano Performance Parts