Re: I've got the last run blues

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I've got the last run blues
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@usa.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:15:32 -0500
What's really bad is when you have 4 competition runs and your last run is
the fastest, yet, you take a 5th run as a fun run *with 2 extra people in
the car* and shave 0.5 second off your best time.

I did that in Jackson once... and that run would have put me right up with
the cars on race tires.... seeing as how I run street tires, I'm slower.

It was the same autox that my 99 Miata friend was having an almost perfect,
very clean final run... and he took the final gate too wide and had to stop,
use reverse, and continue.  That's the worst feeling... having to use
reverse.

Brian

--
Brian Berryhill