Re: Inexpensive Negative Camber and Omaha Autox

To: brianberryhill@usa.net, probe-perf@amber.org, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Inexpensive Negative Camber and Omaha Autox
From: "John Gross" <jogross3@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:24:29 PDT
Brian, FYI, the caster/camber plates that the ESP guys put on Mustangs have
the same effect as slotting the upper strut hole.  You mentioned that you
have to cut more up top to get more of a camber change, which is true, but
it also allows you to monitor/adjust the camber more precisely as well.

My $0.02