Laser timing head problems

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Laser timing head problems
From: Lloyd Loring <lloydl@skyenet.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:18:59 -0500
Jeff:

We had the same problem at the first BFG event at Peru with the new
laser heads. I asked John Carriere and he advised that the
manufacturer has noted the problem and provides an optical filter for
the receiver unit in the head. It's a $35 fix and John says it works
very well. Details from <jacircts@mich.com>.

Lloyd Loring