Re: Sticking your arm out when rolling over.

To: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>,
Subject: Re: Sticking your arm out when rolling over.
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 23:38:25 -0500
From: Linnhoff, Eric <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>

>So Scott, how many times have you flown up & over a pair of bike
handlebars?
>BTDT, no darn fun at all.  But it does happen in extreme slow motion.
Right
>up to and including the pain as you're laying there on the road.

Not to me, it didn't.  I picked up a stick in the front spokes and there was
nothing slow about it.

The third time I rolled a SAAB, it was very slow.  It was a worker's fault.

BTW, the second time I rolled, it was because I was hit.

The first time I rolled, it was 100% my fault.

Does this indicate progress as a driver?

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
LOON, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/
"If I can do it, it's not art"  - Red Green