Tools online?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Tools online?
From: Brian Weikert <gunther@magetower.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 22:26:06 -0600
I finally broke down and purchased a dedicated set of wheels and tires for
autocrossing (no more street tire class for me), so now I'm on the hunt for
a cordless impact wrench for use in swapping wheels/tires at the events.

My questions are:

1) What models of impact wrenches are you vets familiar with (or more
importantly - happy/satisfied with)?

and

2) Is there a good source 'online' for purchasing said piece of equipment?

As I live about 100 miles from the closest thing that could be described as
a 'town', I'm hoping to be able to get something online.

Thanks for your help,

Brian Weikert
FS.. err..  ESP Mustang