Re: From the Idle Speculation Dept

To: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Subject: Re: From the Idle Speculation Dept
From: Steven Fooshee <fooshst@stumail.gc.cc.fl.us>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 18:29:54 -0500
dg50@daimlerchrysler.com wrote:

> So I'm sitting there, looking at these massive cast steel suspension
> knuckles, and the wheel hubs, and my spacers-from-hell, and all the
> associated wheel nuts, and I start thinking about how really cool it would
> be to have touring-car style single-nut wheels.
>
> Just think - only 4 lug nuts to tighten on the car. What bliss!
>
> Anybody have a source for these parts - the hubs, mostly - so I can see how
> much they cost, gasp in shock and horror, and look for something else to
> dream about?
>
> DG

        Wanna buy my Sprite? :) Wire wheels suck for autox, though.
--
---

1990 GS 500-E: Two cams, four valves, solid lifters.
MCMLXIX Sprite: One cam, eight valves, pushrods, solid lifters.
1987 RX-7 TII: Valvetrain schmalvetrain! This is the gravy train!
Lottery: Support education! Tax people who suck at math.

-