The M3 Debate,the only words from me on this subject

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: The M3 Debate,the only words from me on this subject
From: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 13:33:30 -0400
For now, the SEB, should wait until after the nationals to see if the
M3 should stay in E/SP. If Tunnel,Green or anybody else in a M3 wins by
a big margin at the big show in Topeka, than I say, they might have made
a mistake, by classing it in E/SP. If the M3 wins E/SP by a little bit
at the nationals, or doesn't win, than it should remain in E/SP in my
opinion. E/SP pony car competitors need to step it up a notch,stop
hitting cones, and I think they will be able to beat the top drivers in
the M3.
   I think a good class for the M3 would be A/SP not B/SP. I believe it
would fit in perfect there with the mazdas, elans,porsches, and vipers.
I'm not trying to say that I don't want the M3 in B/SP, if it was to be
classed in B/SP, I would take it on as a challenge. But I just think
B/SP wouldn't be a good fit.
  Oh, and by the way, the M3 isn't the only car that the pony car
drivers in E/SP should be worrying about, the other car, they should
worry about is the Eagle Talon!!!!

P.S.- I wish the pony cars would continue their dominance in E/SP, just
like they do, but they shouldn't do it by kicking other top cars and
drivers out of the class.

Adam Popp
#4 B/SP '86 silver/grey corvette aka, the silver bullet
R.A.F.T. Racing