Re: F-500 For Sale

To: NikkaUSA@aol.com
Subject: Re: F-500 For Sale
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua@cybrtyme.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 05:35:09 -0500
Heh.

I must not be awake, yet.

I thought someone was selling a medium-duty Ford truck, based on the
Subject.

I think I'll go splash some water on my face.

Chuck (Just 'cause I drive trucks at work doesn't mean I'm obsessed by
'em, really.) Schultz

--
Chuck Schultz/                             Mailto:n2pua@cybrtyme.com
            /      Home page: http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/n2pua