Re: Team Underdog

To: Karen Kraus <kiirenza@erols.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Team Underdog
From: Vince Bly <vbly@pop200.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 18:28:03 -0500
At 11:02 PM 5/28/00 -0700, Karen Kraus wrote:
>      I just wanted to let everyone know what an awesome group Team
>Underdog is.... Not only did they drive well, but they had an impromptu
>cookout Saturday and invited everyone over to their "camp" for grilled
>hamburgers, *plus* when the heavens opened and it started pouring like
>crazy Saturday night, they scouted out everyone's pits and tried to put
>things under cover where possible!! Heyward and Sean and the whole crew
>are really an awesome addition to the National scene. Thanks guys!!!!
>
>Karen Kraus
>1996 Camaro Z28 1LE (FS34)
>Rosen Autosport : http://www.rosenautosport.com
>Triskelion Racing. : http://www.erols.com/kiirenza/trisk
>
>--
>

>"You never get away, you only get someplace else."
>      -- Lovka's Dilemma
>
>"No matter what they're telling you, they're not telling you the whole
>truth."
>      -- Todd's Principle
>
>"The best view of your soul is from beyond the edge, looking back."
>      -- No Fear
>
>http://www.erols.com/kiirenza/trisk

         I don't think I'd heard of Team Underdog before the Petersburg Pro.
Several of us (including Karen, who was pitted next to me) went out for dinner
Saturday night.  I rode with Terry Baker and when we returned it was raining
very hard and I was a little worried about leaving the sunroof just cracked
open on my Prelude.   As we pulled up I saw a tire on my roof!  After a very
wet inspection, I found that someone had put a tire bag over the cracked open
sunroof, securing it with a tire.  Also, all mine and Karen's stuff was packed
into my car.  It was wet which means that whoever did this did it in the rain.
The next day I found out it was Team Underdog.

         Now I know who Team Underdog is and I'm not likely to forget.  Thanks
again guys.

                                                 Vince Bly  #49 STS