Petersburg AS Sat standings

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Petersburg AS Sat standings
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 07:44:32 EDT
Dry in the morning, but the sky opened up just as A Stock pulled into the
start lanes, so standings stayed the same from the morning.  We expected rain
this AM, but everything appears dry for the moment.  A number of us really
want a shot to move up since we know there is a lot of time out there on this
goofy course which features a first gear figure 8-type turnaround, there is
about a 4/10ths spread between the top four:

1. Pat Salerno, Boxter/Kumho
2. GH Sharp, Boxter/Hoosier
3. Paul Kozlak, 968/Kumho
4. Carter Thompson, MR2T/Hoosier