Interesting item on eBay web site item#340236628: Mitsubishi : Mirage

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#340236628: Mitsubishi : Mirage
From: pbpied@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 09:46:36
I saw this item for sale at eBayMotors, and thought that SM guys might be
interested.
"The car is a hybrid came with a 1.6T motor I put a 2.o T motor in it. It has a
fmic with a Frank 3 turbo ,super AFC, ITC ,coil over,660 fuel injector,supra
fuel pump custom IC pipeing,16x7Adr white rims,battery relocation kit and many
other items. Car made over 300hp to the wheels on pump gas @15psi of boost.
Email me for any questions! Thanks![quicktalon@hotmail.com]"

Sounds like an SM car to me!!!

Alan

Title of item:  Mitsubishi : Mirage
Seller: quicktalon@hotmail.com
Starts: May-23-00 17:00:06 PDT
Ends:   May-28-00 17:00:06 PDT
Price:  Starts at $6,500.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=340236628

Item Description:
        The car is a hybrid came with a 1.6T motor I put a 2.o T motor in it.
It has a fmic with a Frank 3 turbo ,super AFC, ITC ,coil over,660 fuel
injector,supra fuel pump custom IC pipeing,16x7Adr white rims,battery
relocation kit and many other items. Car made over 300hp to the wheels on pump
gas @15psi of boost.

Email me for any questions!  Thanks!

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com