'Quality' Sears Air Wrench - Ha!

To: "TEAM.NET" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 'Quality' Sears Air Wrench - Ha!
From: Scott Meyers <solo2@uswest.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 07:13:03 -0700
What a disappointment. Why does one buy Sear tools? Reputation, right?
Sure, they break once in a while, but, hey, Sear stands behind them,
right?

Nope.

I had a minor problem (I thought) with a 250# 1/2" drive Sears air
wrench. A side screw came out, and a detent pin was missing. Since I was
beyond the one year warrantee (even though I had used it about four
times in that year), I figured take it to Sears and get it fixed.

Wrong.

All Seears air tools, if dysfunctional before one year, are replaced
under warrantee. Anything over one year, you're on your own. They will
not even work on them!

Be advised........and buy a 'better' name.

Scott "lucky I found the detent pin and fixed it myself" Meyers