RE: Reminder to all

To: "'TeamZ3@aol.com'" <TeamZ3@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Reminder to all
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 08:46:30 -0500
I just thought I'd mention it as a reminder to people who may have never had

their butts kicked before, and live in fear of it, that there are possibly a

few folks out here who are several cards short of a full deck.
=================================
Kinda makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, don't it.  ;^)

Lord knows that I sometimes get rather worked up about a subject (BTW, for
reference, being pro-gun is a MAJOR topic with me) but geez, some people DO
need to get a life.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"Hey, well I'm the friendly stranger
In the black sedan
Oh won't you hop inside my car?
I got pictures, got candy, I am a lovable man
I'd like to take you to the nearest star
I'm your vehicle baby................."
"Vehicle" by The Ides Of March