Re: was M3's in ESP -now Russ Wiles

To: solo-2@juno.com
Subject: Re: was M3's in ESP -now Russ Wiles
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 12:53:36 EDT
In a message dated 5/25/00 10:59:49 AM EST, solo-2@juno.com writes:

<< > my ex-brother-in-law was in one and that class...They told me last year

 > the clubs won't let him walk a course anymore at events he comes to.

 Can a club actually not let someone walk the course? >>

I don't even want to go to that subject and get anything started...I am just
reporting what someone who is a friend of Russ's and and a BMW club member
told me...how it works, who did what..etc..let's just leave all that out so
not to have that an issue...just a way of letting people know the kind of
driver Russ is.

Jean