Re: Movin' On. . . I mean BACK

To: "Autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Movin' On. . . I mean BACK
From: "53 CSP" <mr53csp@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 21:27:39 -0700
We're gonna miss ya JD... it was fun having you in the Las Vegas
Region...announcing and all. Now we get to listen to Dave Roberts and
whoever else announces for our region (none of which was up to your
caliber). There's a bright side I guess...one less damn british car to worry
about beating me. Take care and have fun in the humidity and the crowds of
angry Cubans.
-53 CSP
"Straights are for fast cars. Turns are for fast drivers."

> Dear Team Net-
>
> I'll be off-line and outta touch for a few days...  because...  I'M MOVING
BACK