RX7 wanted

To: "'Team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RX7 wanted
From: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 15:05:08 -0700
        I am looking for a 93'-95' RX7 as a daily driver for my wife. Prefer
red with black int does not have to be an R, a touring pkg would be great.
Just want a solid low mile driver, does not have to be a show or race car. A
nice stock unmolested car would be nice, most of the RX7s in AZ have had the
rice boy treatment and are beat to crap.
        So if anyone knows of a  good car drop me a line. We will look at
other colors and packages and will travel a bit to pick up, prefer western
U.S..

        Thanks

Jason "RX7 KLR" Isley
jisley@cell1.com