Re: Tow hitch for a 91 MR-2?

To: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Tow hitch for a 91 MR-2?
From: "David Hawkins" <otgrouch@twosrus.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 22:17:59 -0500
>But they are not easily removable, or I would have went that direction.
>As I have already mentioned to Phil, I helped with the cop^H^H^H design
>of the BaileyHitch (tm) that is being sold by twosrus.com.
>
>David Hawkins (otgrouch@twosrus.com) has said he will be going into
>production on a new batch of hitches soon. If not, I have the plans. 8-)
>
>http://www.chases.org/teardrop/hitch.html

Sorry....too much on the plate right now and in the near future.  If you
want an MR2 hitch, you're on your own for a while.

David Hawkins
86 Mr2 CSP 37 w/rod knock
86 Cressida EM w/blown front struts
93 Mr2 Turbo EM needing temp sender, timing belt and transaxle seals
Searching for that right mid 70s GMC motorhome