For Sale 1986 911 Targa

To: "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale 1986 911 Targa
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 12:12:33 -0400
All:

A friend is selling his 1986 911 Targa. It is light blue, with
67,000 miles. Please contact him directly at 860-828-0197 or abuzzm@aol.com
.

He did send me a small jpg of it, that I can forward. It is located in
central Connecticut. He's asking
$17,000. Here's what he sent me about the car. He will be away after
Saturday for two weeks, but may have email access

It includes power windows, power seats, cruise, air, Alpine CD with Boston
Acoustics speakers. The car is in good condition, but still needs a few
things done
to make it perfect mechanically. The body in very good condition with the
customary few stone chips in the front end. Never in snow, was a southern
car that was exposed mostly to sun and rain. Excellent rubber all around,
brakes
with less than 2K on them. Will eventually need new clutch, car priced to
cover that event.

Again, please contact him directly at: 860-828-0197 or abuzzm@aol.com

Thanks,

Matt Murray