AAS Memorial Day Event--BSP Shoot out?????

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: AAS Memorial Day Event--BSP Shoot out?????
From: gmankeny:"First gmankeny:Last" <gmankeny@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 21:21:49 -0700
Who's is going to be at O.K. Corral---er----Sacramento
Memorial weekend???? Is the worlds fastest Zeeee going to be
there???? How bout the ex- SBW mobile???? Is this event open
to "So Cals" or just "No Cals"--Will Jeff Glorioso be
glorious???? Will Ken Yeo be driving at the Nationals in
BSP, instead of BP????---Hopefully Jesus will "float" my
entry, it's a LLLLOOOONNNNGGGG way from So Cal! I hope I get
to see all my NO Cal friends, it's been TTOOOOO  LONG. My
Garage has gotten extremely boring. What are the run
groups??   Guy Ankeny-- been working too hard--it's time to
PARTY