Who woulda thought...

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who woulda thought...
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 08:03:17 -0400
Ben Thatcher says:

<<<The restraint and rollcage issue is a smokescreen, too. A 2000+ pound car
presents a whole different set of safety issues compared to a 150 lb.
kart. Oh, and BTW, I know of a famous doctor driver who flipped his FWD
car at nationals and broke his arm in the process. Does that mean we need
to start putting window nets and/or arm restraints in the rules? Come on.
The kart guys are used to running wheel to wheel with an acceptable level
of safety. Putting them one at a time on an autocross course is LOW
danger.>>>

Wow! Now I find myself agreeing with Ben about a safety issue! ;-)

Paul Foster