Re: Torque curve for new GM 6.0 motor?

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>, "TeamDotNet" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Torque curve for new GM 6.0 motor?
From: "Steve Wynveen" <wynveen@ticon.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 21:52:28 -0600
GM Powertrain's web site should have more information than you could
possibly want.  Here's a direct link to power & torque curves:

http://www.gmpowertrain.com/trck60TC.htm

Steve Wynveen
Mercury Marine
R&D Engineer - Engine Development
ICQ: 5764003
1994 RX-7 R2, Vintage Red, #141 SS (Milw. Region)
1988 323 GTX - Blizzak equipped