Re: Auto-X Trailer info needed

To: reddog_es22@juno.com
Subject: Re: Auto-X Trailer info needed
From: SunRider <SunRider@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 01:59:47 -0500
>I thought the same thing until the first time I pulled a trailer to an
>event. We put tires on the front and rear of the trailer and the tools in
>the middle over the wheels. Sounded great, but it made for a long trip to
>the Meridian National. Anything over about 75 it would start dancing, and
>over 85 it was tough to keep it in your own lane. Of course we were
>pulling a 4'x8' trailer loaded with wheels, tires, and tools for three
>cars behind a Civic Si hatchback, doubt that had anything to do with it

I dunno Scott you sound like a wildman to me. :) Loading all that weight
onto a poor ole Honda Civic. I'll play with the distribution weights but
my primary concern is locking down the wheels so i don't lose those on
the way. :)

Steve Bernard
Red '99 Miata - Sport Package (B-Stock)

mailto:SunRider@Worldnet.att.net