Re: FSAE or CSR or DSR or F500 adherants

To: Ron Dillman <rdillman@cat2.com>
Subject: Re: FSAE or CSR or DSR or F500 adherants
From: Christopher Roger Cammack <cmack@WPI.EDU>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 12:44:18 -0500 (EST)
A little bit of my knowledge about fsae cars.... At my college, we(the
autocross club) have 2 of the fsae cars that the students built as a
senior project. We have the 1996 and 1997 cars, as only one is built per
year.  we tried to get permission to sell one of them, but the school will
not let us do that because of liability reasons.  because the cars were
built as a school project, there are forseeable liability problems down
the line if something fails and somebody gets hurt in the car.  I am not
sure what other schools do with their old cars after the annual
competition.  BUt boy, are they fun to drive.
-chris cammack
'84 gsl se (soon to have new cryo-treated rotors :)
'69 camaro