Re: Geez / Palm Pilot

To: David Shreve <ls1_1le@hotmail.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Geez / Palm Pilot
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 10:56:05 -0800 (PST)
I'm not a Geez owner but do have a PalmPilot, so take
with the usual grain of salt:

Geez should work with any PalmPilot Professional or
newer--details at
<http://www.extremegeez.com/Productsx.html>.  The Palm
IIIe is the least expensive still in production
(street price ~$175).  I'd make friends with a
technophile who buys the latest and greatest and pick
up their old one when they upgrade!  :)

Now, Motorola has just intro'd a new CPU chip in the
"DragonBall" family that powers the Palm series, and
it supports color LCD displays.  I don't have any
insider info (and wouldn't tell _you_ lot if I did! ;)
but it's reasonable to speculate that color Palms
aren't far down the road, which might allow Byron to
do some new tricks with the software.  FWIW.

Happy holidays,
Craig B.