Re: Fine Print

To: oblique@alum.mit.edu, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fine Print
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 00:23:51 EST
<<  I would hope that the SEB make an exception in AM's case.  It takes a
 special kind of driver to make an AM car, a special kind of driver to
 drive one.  These people are rare and deserve to have a place in SCCA
 Solo II.  >>

What's the point in having a rule if we're going to allow exceptions?  If you
make an exception for AM, how are you going to justify not making the same
exception for another class?  Since the current level of commitment to build
and tune a dominating AM vehicle currently exceeds $100k for a sport that
offers no financial payback whatsoever, only payout, then I guess that would
qualify as rare.

M Sipe
  - IndyCar designers ain't cheap