Phoenix Divisional?

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Phoenix Divisional?
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 18:52:11 -0800
Last year, your friendly Ace Reporter travelled to Meridian, MS, Dallas, TX,
and Vancouver, BC for various fun events. This year, I am seriously
contemplating going down to the Phoenix Divisional whenever that is.
February, I think.

I was wondering if I could scam a ride off of someone there. I'll help with
whatever costs you think are necessary, and of course I would be eternally
grateful. I will drive ANYTHING and am hardly picky, but if you have a
Phantom, that would probably be number one on my list.

Thanks!

Katie K.