Custom Sway Bars..who?

To: KWall73108@aol.com
Subject: Custom Sway Bars..who?
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:44:30 -0500
From: KWall73108@aol.com
Subject: event synopsis

Seeking input on your autoxing area.
How long is your season?

- February through November

How many events in that season?

- 10 points events plus 2 schools, 2 fun events and NOPI Nationals.

What kind of courses are run (technical, open, top speed, etc.)?

- Yes (sorry but we see all three)

What condition is the surface in?

- Pretty good but some bumps.

How many runs can be had at an event, including extra runs?

- We allow our competitors to enter twice, so they can get up to 8 runs.

What's the typical turnout and how long does the event usually take?

- We averaged 110 entries in 99.

What caliber of drivers are at the event, any national winners?

- All across the spectrum including national champs. We get a lot of
national level people from all over the Southeast.

Ben Thatcher
Atlanta Region SCCA Solo 2 co-chair
Apex Benefit Services & Motorsports
Stockbridge, GA