Re: For Sale Listing

To: "Marc" <indyspat@flash.net>, "AutoX" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: For Sale Listing
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 09:04:50 -0600
>What is the normal policy of sailing things on this list?

You can't sail things on this list.  The winds are too unpredictable.  :-)

>I have a set
>of rims, but I don't want to advertise here, unless it is acceptable.

No problem I can see.  People have been advertising for sale items related
to to autocross cars and tow vehicles on this list for at least a decade.
Advertising by a commercial business is likely to get the list owner
seriously annoyed, but individual autocross folks should have no problem.

I suggest that your message carry a subject line form something like:

Eclipse 15x8 wheels for sale.

This allows folks not involved with DSM cars to delete unread and busy folks
who are involved with DSM cars to pick up on your post.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
LOON, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/