Re: B1ff Liv35! (WAS: The Ultimate BSP Vette) Now is what in the heck is

To: "Adam Popp" <raft321@fuse.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: B1ff Liv35! (WAS: The Ultimate BSP Vette) Now is what in the heck is B1ff Liv35?)
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 21:09:04 -0800
I think that Dennis was trying to make a point here.  He was pointing out,
in a grossly exaggerated way, that non-standard, slang, ebonic type
abbreviations such as you used in the original post are all but unreadable
to normal folks.

Nothing personal, but I agree with Dennis on this one.  It gives me a
headache trying to read such posts and I usually just read about one line
before giving up and hitting the delete button.

Eric Linnhoff in KC