Miata VLSD for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net, Solo2Atlanta@ilist.net
Subject: Miata VLSD for sale
From: SOLOMIATA@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 07:20:29 EST
I've decided to sell my original Viscous LSD out of my 92 Miata.  Pulled 2+
years ago when I installed the late model rear for my then CSP Miata.  Only
25K actual miles!  Works perfectly, still has full factory rated 11 ft lbs
pre-load.  From a garage queen car so is it factory new-like in appearance --
there is absolutely no rust on housing or stub shafts.  Can email a picture
if desired.

SCCA CS legal to install in all 90-92 non-LSD equipped Base and A-package
cars as it was an option for those models. Not legal for 93 Base as they
never got the LSD option. Also good as a replacement or spare for those
non-working VLSD's

Not sure what the going rate is for this as most VLSD's of this vintage don't
work properly anymore and good ones don't surface often. I'm thinking $300
but I'll entertain all offers.  Price is plus any UPS shipping from Altanta.

Randy
www.solomiata.com/Drivetrain.html