Re: Magnetic Numbers Height

To: "Jamie Sculerati" <jamies@mrj.com>
Subject: Re: Magnetic Numbers Height
From: SunRider <SunRider@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 18:51:07 -0500
>Well, I'll hazard you're talking about the guy with the Miata -- I'll also
>guess that he's using his car to commute to work, go grocery shopping and
>everything else.  It might even be his *only* car, which makes car payments
>a little easier to justify.  And if he's also accumulating tires and wheels
>(something every new car needs) in addition to a full set (0-9) of numbers,
>he's probably a little strapped for extra cash.

Yep, I think he was. :) I use my Miata for everything and it is my only
car. The R Compounds are sitting in the kitchen although I will probably
sell them as they are new G-Force tires and switch over to a better wet
R compound tire. Double that set and it's pretty costly, one for each
side of the car.

>Now, I *am* cheap, which is why I make my own -- which the T&S people can
>see just fine.

I am cheap, I'm running a BS Miata and loving every minute of it. :)
I can't find decent magnetic material here tho. They want serious cash
just for blank sheets at pro sign stores.

Steve Bernard
Red '99 Miata - Sport Package (B-Stock)

mailto:SunRider@Worldnet.att.net