Re: 2000 Celica GT-S

To: Brad Cox <coxb@trimofran.org>
Subject: Re: 2000 Celica GT-S
From: Josh Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 13:59:55 -0700
Brad Cox wrote:

> While we're off topic and talking about new cars...8) How about the new
> Eclipse?  Is it still in GS?  How do you thing it will measure up to the
> GT-S?

        Lousy, if it's at all like it is on paper. It'll measure up more with
the Probe/MX-6 cars. A V6 front-driver with no limited slip? Can you say "oink"?

        IMHO, I think the decision to discontinue the AWD turbo cars was as
ill-conceived as Mazdas to pull the RX-7 from the US market, if not
moreso. The DSM cars were still selling. And the styling of the new
eclipse? YUK!

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/