Re: What would YOU buy?

To: "autocross" <AUTOX@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What would YOU buy?
From: Jarrod Igou <jigou@dmreg.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 10:44:53 -0600
$10-$17k on a convertible plaything?

Being an ex-DSM owner, I have to throw the Eclipse Spyder out as my wish
convertible -- especially the GS-T. A good one will come in at the top end
of the price range, but you'll get leather and a turbo for that...

Well, that or a Cutlass Supreme convertible, but that isn't exactly the
sportiest car in the world.

I don't think I'd offer to pay for front tires on that Spyder, though...I'm
having a hard enough time keeping tires on my Integra WITHOUT a turbo.

Jarrod

Jarrod Igou    jigou@dmreg.infi.net OR bluegsr@hotmail.com
1999 Integra GS-R - SuperSonic Blue Pearl
Des Moines, Iowa