Sigh

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Sigh
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 11:34:44 -0600 (MDT)
Well, things didn't work out for the California trip, spent the weekend
working around the house and shop.  So it goes.  I probably should have at
least popeed out to Wendover for the Utah region solo trials this weekend,
but didn't.  So it goes.

Did spend a bit of time mucking around at the shop.  Something that perhaps
one or two of you folks might be interested in buying is a set of aluminum
wheels.  Shelby 8 spoke, 15 x 9, 4 on 4.5 inch bolt pattern.  I ran these on
my TR4A autocrosser some number of years ago.  They fit the big Triumphs, 4,
4A, 250, 5 and 6, MGB, some 4 bolt Ford Mustangs, early Datsun Z cars.  Hey,
just the ticket for that BSP 240 Z you've been building!  The wheels have
some antideluvian 225/45-15 Hoosier autocrossers currently mounted on them,
as well as two "New Old Stock" tires in the same size.  Well past their
shelf life, the tires basically make handy shipping containers for the wheels.
I'm asking $625 plus shipping for the wheels and tires, $675 plus shipping
if you make me dismount and dispose of the tires!

If your internet access is web capable, check out

  http://www.team.net/TeamFat/parts_list.html

There's a link near the top that will show you what they look like.

mjb.