Re: Neon crash bolts

To: Shawn Mahaney <Shawn.Mahaney@ekkinc.com>
Subject: Re: Neon crash bolts
From: Jason Bowles <jbowles@carol.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 17:38:12 -0400 (EDT)
There is a great site called neons.org and it has everything you want. the
info you want is in the FAQ at the address below, read thru it and it
answers a lot of questions. Also there is a large message board on
neons.org many a question can be answered there!

http://www.neons.org/faq/FAQ_S.html#Neon camber

Jason Bowles
96 Dodge Neon SC CSP

On Sun, 23 May 1999, Shawn Mahaney wrote:

> Whats the Chrysler P/N for those camber bolts?  I finally caught up
> to the Saturn I was chasing last year, but now there are three more
> guys in our class whipping us both.  I gotta put in some camber...
>

> ----------------------------------------_____-----------------
> Shawn Mahaney                          / (=) \         Exonero
> Project Engineer               __     ,=_.-._=.     __
> EKK, Inc., Walled Lake, MI    |  |---|<|     |>|---|  |   Ergo
> http://www.ekkinc.com         |  |    \ \   / /    |  |
>                       [www.mahaneyphoto.com/personal/carproj/]

Jason Bowles <jbowles@carol.net>      Carolina Online Tech Support Agent
             Carolina Online Home Page  http://www.carol.net
              Carolina Online Inc.    375-0600-Tech Support
                   "A Full Service Internet Provider"