Re: Tow Vehicle Advice

To: hanson@swcp.com
Subject: Re: Tow Vehicle Advice
From: David K Yeung <dkyeung@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 23:46:30 EDT
well, lesse....

if your Grand Cherokee is like most suvs and spends less than 5% of it's
time off-road, Bilstein makes an excellent shock for trucks and suvs at a
reasonable price.  I know someone who put these on his exploder sport and
the ride is very good on the road.  If you do require serious off road
performance, look into some Ranchos or Trailmasters.  If you simply need
more damping to handle the extra loads of towing, some KYBs may do the
trick, else you could look into some dual shock kits (2 shocks per
corner, typically done for desert racing or to handle huge off-road
tires)  good luck.

Dave Yeung
Houston Region