Re: Directions to Petersburg?

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>,
Subject: Re: Directions to Petersburg?
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 19:10:02 -0400
At 10:43 AM 5/19/99 -0400, Mark J. Andy wrote:
>Howdy,
>
>Can someone send me directions to the Petersburg ProSolo event site?  I
>can't seem to find anything on the web...
>
>Thanks!
>
>Mark

I'm sure SCCA will have the info available soon on the web site. However,
here is a direct quote from the flyer that seems to match my memory (It's
only been a month since I've been there :-) ):

Virginia Motorsports Park is located on US 1 between Petersburg and
Dinwiddie. From the north take I-85 exit 63-A. Go south on US 1 4 miles.
(track entrance on right just past a trailer park and small lake).

>From the south, take I-85 exit 53. Go west 1 mile to US 1 then north on US
1 7 miles to the event site (track entrance on the left)

As I recall, there are signs on the Interstate directing to the Race Track.

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85
85 Van Diemen RF-85 Formula Ford