Re: Mothers Day Autocross

To: PaxsACR@aol.com
Subject: Re: Mothers Day Autocross
From: Gail/Sid deLeon <deleon@gs.verio.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 11:24:44 -0500
you should be very PROUD !!!!!
To have a mother like this.
To belong to a club of these high standards..
To set up a mothers day ,where she is tired,sore,but still smileing monday.
KUDOS to you and you autoX friends for making her dreams REAL!!!
It sure puts racer roy and his sniveling wining for a I class where he can get a
win? and add to his trophy  collection where it belongs
CONGRATS TO YOU,YOUR CLUB AND AND YOUR MOM!!