Re: Tires for a new Si

To: Dan Gamble <dga@ionet.net>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tires for a new Si
From: Thomas Smith <tasmith@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 21:14:26 -0500
Its a safe bet you have 15x6 inch wheels with a 45mm offset. You can confirm
this by taking a wheel off and looking for the cast-in markings on the spokes.
If this is the case, the wheels off any newer Integra will fit. I am able to fit
up to a 225/50-15 G-Force on my Integra with a bit of minor rubbing and this
should also fit your Civic.

Tom Smith
98 Integra Type R