Integra Type R setup?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Integra Type R setup?
From: "Brian C. Dolan" <bdolan@nni.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 20:42:02 -0700
I just purchased a 98 Integra Type R and I'm looking for some guidance
on a good setup for stock class. I'd appreciate any tips regarding
tires, wheels, air pressures, alignment specs, modifications/upgrades
(limited to stock class for now), or any other useful information.

I've only been participating in autocross since this past January,  so I
don't have much personal experience to go on.

I did attempt to search the archives of this list for information, but I
could never successfully access it. I apologize if this subject has been
covered here already.

Thanks,

Brian