RE: FWD Gforce info

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: FWD Gforce info
From: "Chris and Per Schroeder" <schroede@interaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 21:32:05 -0500
Based on some input from helpful netizens (is that a word?) sounds like I
need to pump up the pressure on the Gforces to about 48lbs in the front.

Does this make sense to y'all?     I remember that Hooters like about 50ish
lbs on the front of a FWD car, but I also remember a lot of BFG drivers in
the early nineties deflating their R-1's to the point where stones started
getting caught between the sidewall and rim (that's Mr. Holeshot to you).

Per
(how many hours to Peru?)

("My name is Per, and I am addicted to the smell of burning rubber.....'Hi
Per....')