DP porsche 914 for sale

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: DP porsche 914 for sale
From: "Dan Gamble" <dga@ionet.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 18:25:13 -0500
I'm selling my 1975 Porsche 914 D Prepared car.  Engine has less than 100
miles on a complete rebuild.  1.8 liter, Eurorace cam; Weber 40 IDF carbs;
Kerry Hunter exhaust w/Supertrapp; 11 pound flywheel; heads done by Mark
Stephens High Performance;  Koni shocks in front;  Weltmeister adjustable
anti-sway bar in front; Weltmeister bushings all around; oversize
mastercylinder; BMW brakes up front;  Diamond racing wheels;  1 event on new
GoodYear slicks;  Kirkey seat;  Full cage;  New paint and graphics in 3/99
(a real eye catcher);  easy convert to GT-3;  Tons of spare stuff;  Parts
car will run;  Roll around engine stand.
SUPER LOOKING - A BLAST AND EASY TO DRIVE  $3,500 OBO
Can help with delivery.  Car is in Tulsa
See at http://www.neokla-scca.org/1999solo/march/image21.jpg
Bought a new Civic Si and gonna start racing ES with the wife
Call at (918)396-4160  or page at (918)7619054