Re: Atwater ProSolo Kudos

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: Atwater ProSolo Kudos
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 08:04:45 -0700

Eric Linnhoff wrote:

> But Randy, if you don't win on those new "real" tires then you won't
> have the convenient excuse of "Well, I'm on Toyos so you absolutely
> should have beaten me."  ;^)

Yes, but I had 5 hours of a long drive back home to think about that. 8)

I was right near top class time on Saturday on those tires that suck,
but I learned a bit more about the Toyos. They do require heat and if
Sunday morning is cold, I was in trouble...if the rest of class can
improve. Since that is normal in a Pro, I need to reconsider the tire
choice.

And I was the fastest Toyo driver out there...oh wait..I was the only
Toyo driver. Really, I didn't drive as well as I would have liked. I
think the tires were not the limiting factor overall...though I do think
the G-Forces or Hoosiers would have been a bit faster.

And..I can always think of new excuses. 8)

Randy Chase (it's not easy being a rebel)
'91 MR2 CS