Re: Peru Solo

To: <SpeedPak@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Peru Solo
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 09:58:57 -0400
Just spent about 8 days or so in Peru, at the new Best Western.  Decent
place.  I understand the smaller place across the street is pretty good
also.  Other than that, motels in the area are scarce.  You may have to go
to KoKomo if you havn't already made reservations.  Kokomo is only 15 miles
or so from Grissom...

Phil O.