G Force Concerns - Where and How to share?

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: G Force Concerns - Where and How to share?
From: Scott & Glenda Meyers <autox@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 09:14:33 -0700
I read with great interest the "Fear and Loathing in SRF" info, and am
wondering what the formal procedure is for sharing with BFG concerns about the
G Force in a Solo 2 setting. Do we have to write a letter, or is there e-mail
access?

Surely they must care, as I think I speak for many when I say I am concerned
about the demonstrated short life and flat-spotting characteristic. These are
VERY fragile tires, and are out of my budget until things change. Does BFG
even acknowledge that there is a problem? Has anyone told them?

Sadly, I have been 'with' BFG (unsponsored, but they were my tire of choice)
for many years (well over twelve), and have bought many sets (well over
sixteen). While I know I am not the "Big Fish in the Pond", is there anyone
listening or caring out there as to the effect this is having on the little
guys?

Having run MANY sets of R-1's I do know that the G Forces are different, and
not in a positive way. It is not my imagination.

So, how to proceed? Thanks for any shared advice.

Scott Meyers